Friday, May 11, 2012

My Tumor is just not polite:)


So, according to all to all docs. concerned my tumor has not been the best behaved all along. Of course not:)

So after all of the surgery, radiation (CyberKnife MRI pending), Temador, Avastin etc. things are not getting better.

Any effect from the Temodar (on certain types of cell), has ended. We are switching CCNU which should help to clear up the other type of tumor cell.

Reasons to be cheerful, parts 1,2,3
   Ian Dury & The Blockheads

1. I am still here fighting. Will NOT give.
2. I love my family and friends.
3. I am still here fighting. Will NOT give.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't understand a word Ian Dury is singing, but I like the beat and the sax is soo smooth! I hear tumors don't like music, so turn it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed, I be blasting it out. It often gets cursed:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reason #4 - your family and friends adore you. Lots of people are pulling for you, Katy.

    ReplyDelete