Monday, October 3, 2011

Disney and frustration ( not at the same time)

Disney was a real treat, the children loved it. It was unusually hot which was a drag but nothing that a swim in the afternoon couldn't fix. We met up with a very good friend of Astrid's for a Princess lunch, it was a complete surprise for both of them was very sweet. Alexander was not impressed.

Now for the frustrating part. I have not heard  back from Barrow about the radiation and have started to have other symptoms. My speech is poor and fine motor control in the right side of my body is deteriorating.

Tonight I was reading Curious George to Astrid and she found it was very funny that that I couldn't say the word "puzzle". You not even want to know mess I made of "Flagstaff:

2 comments:

  1. Katy; You amaze me and inspire me! I pray and think of you every day. I wish I could help, but I am here for you and with you. God's blessings to you and may you find peace and comfort in Him... Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy - I would not be too concerned about additional symptoms right after a trip. All the stress of traveling can easily exasperate the situation.

    Take care -
    Ed

    ReplyDelete