Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Busy Busy

I had a good (?) day of appointments today.

Chemo lady was good and has decided to start the IV Avastin at the early point it the radio therapy which makes 23 November.

We could that done this the 22 but that is Astrid's Thank Giving Play. Cannot skip that:)

The IV will take about 90 mins I think every two weeks. She also gave me an SSRI script. as I find as hard to stop the tears andIcannot do that the children.

Radiotion was as usual except that Karl got to take some photos of me in my fancy mask. The Doc. was actually very nice today to if prove me wrong.
Had a nice lunch with Karl. Dont get to see him much as he is working so much.

Tomorrow I start speach and OT therapy. The eval. yesterday was long and frustrating as I realize have I lost so much.

The speach etc. is most interesting I they will be looking at changes, as well as progress, as a means of spotting growth or changes on the tumor. This part hadn't ocurred to me. Anything to help.

Mum coming tomorrow, that is wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Katy -
    I'm glad to hear things are good(?). Your posts are becoming much more expressive, another good sign. Not sure if your a Pink Panther/Steve Martin fan, but the first word you should work on is 'Hamburger':)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed I just watched the youtube clip and am about to die laughing. Thank you! Of it is also odd the office is similar on one they have in:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is going really well, Katy! That mask - eek. Hope your Mum can bring you some much-needed comfort.

    ReplyDelete