Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scared of the Docs

I sure that this the wrong attitude, but at this point I am scared of the doctors.

I hear nothing but bad news. I am sure that they are trying to not give me false hope, but come on
PLEASE!

This not include the Chemo lady or the surgeon but the radio dr.

The radio tech are wonderful. But soon I hear mention of a the Dr. I start to panic. In fact in last hearing a message the doc. was on his was I literally ran after the radio. They called Karl to ask what up
he just said that I not know.

9 day of radio and chemo together. I am feeling OK.

3 comments:

  1. katy, just remember that not giving false hope is very prevalent in the medical community but don't let their pessimism get you down. My husband and I have dealt with the same attitude. They are so guarded in their opinions. If things work out well then they look like heroes but if they don't then they don't look like villians either. Just keep your optimism and work on getting through the treatments. You have youth on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon. Thank you, this was of my least sensible posts. The vent was clearly from my personal

    fears rather anyting the docs were really doing wrong. I am sure as the after radi. the chemo

    lady will the next in the hot seat.

    Thank you, and I mean it.

    Take care, Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy -
    I did not care for my radiation oncologist either. They probably spend too much time next to those machines.

    Its been my experience that what the doctors do/say have little to do with your well being. Keep your head up and your thoughts positive. Take joy out of the little things. You will prevail.

    ReplyDelete